- 1 What is a project order in the DoD?
- 2 What are the contract clauses in part 52?
- 3 When to notify a contractor of a contract violation?
- 4 How does a Contracting Officer respond to a request for information?
- 5 Is the DoD prohibited from entering into a service contract?
- 6 What are the standards for contracting with the DoD?
- 7 What does Cor stand for in contracting officer?
- 8 What are the Federal Acquisition Regulations for DoD?
What is a project order in the DoD?
A “project order” is a specific, definite and certain order issued under the authority contained in 41 U.S.C. 23 which, when placed with and accepted by a separately managed DoD establishment, serves to obligate appropriations in the same manner as orders or contracts placed with commercial enterprises. A project order is a valid and recordable
What are the contract clauses in part 52?
When to notify a contractor of a contract violation?
(1) The Contractor should notify the Contracting Officer in writing promptly, within ____ (to be negotiated and inserted into the basic contract at contract award) calendar days from the date of any incident that the Contractor considers to constitute a violation of this clause.
How does a Contracting Officer respond to a request for information?
In responding, the Contracting Officer will either: (iv) In the event the notice is inadequate to make a decision, advise the Contractor what additional information is required, and establish the date by which it should be furnished by the Contractor and the date thereafter by which the Government will respond.
Is the DoD prohibited from entering into a service contract?
(b) Under Section 832 of Pub. L. 109-364, as amended by Section 883 (b) of Pub. L. 110-181, DoD is prohibited from entering into a service contract to acquire a military flight simulator. However, the Secretary of Defense may waive this prohibition with respect to a contract, if the Secretary—
What are the standards for contracting with the DoD?
(A) Recruiting and training standards for the personnel who are to perform the security-guard functions are comparable to the recruiting and training standards for DoD personnel who perform the same security-guard functions; (B) Contractor personnel performing such functions will be effectively supervised, reviewed, and evaluated; and
What does Cor stand for in contracting officer?
Members of the requiring organization are designated specific authority by the Contracting Officer to conduct contract surveillance as a Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) in order to verify that the contractor is fulfilling contract requirements and to document performance for the contract record.
What are the Federal Acquisition Regulations for DoD?
The Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) prescribe policies, procedures and clauses pertaining to data rights for civilian agencies and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS) for DoD.