How do you say you are not available to work?
Use these examples to politely say “no” to your employer and coworkers:
- “Unfortunately, I have too much to do today.
- “I’m flattered by your offer, but no thank you.”
- “That sounds fun, but I have a lot going on at home.”
- “I’m not comfortable doing that task.
- “Now isn’t a good time for me.
How do you say currently unemployed?
How to say “I’m unemployed”
- Well right now I’m spending a lot of time with my family.
- Right now I’m spending a lot of my time writing a book/studying/taking language classes.
- I’m looking for work in accounting.
- I’m organising a trip abroad.
- I’m taking a break right now from work.
How do you say no in a smart way?
99 Ways to Say No
- Not now.
- Look! Squirrel!
- My word of the year is REST, so I can’t fit another thing in.
- No thanks, I won’t be able to make it.
- Not this time.
- Heck no.
- No way, Jose. (Since my husband is named Jose, this is a favorite in our house.)
Which is correct, ” currently not ” or ” not currently “?
What’s the correct order: Lessons are not currently being offered. Lessons are currently not being offered. The two sentences are equally correct, and mean the same thing, but the emphasis is slightly different: are currently not… emphasizes “currently”, while …are not currently… emphasizes “not”.
What causes ” a Ubisoft service is currently unavailable ” error?
What Causes the “A Ubisoft Service Is Currently Unavailable” Error on Windows Solution 1: Check the Time and Date on Your Computer. Using Ubisoft and Uplay online services takes for granted that the… Solution 2: End a Faulty Process in Task Manager. There is a certain broken file which runs from
How to fix ” notification access is not available “?
Allow the applications you want to have the notification access. Reboot your mobile into safe mode by holding the power off option. After the boot, go to notification access setting and tick it on. And then, by the same procedure, reboot your mobile into normal mode.